Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rock And Roll McDonalds

So it actually snowed in Georgia this past Sunday. Here is a picture of the bomber after the sky fell on it.

After playing around my house in the 'burbs I drove through the snowstorm to go play downtown at the house. I drove pretty slow because we Georgians are not used to driving in this type of weather.

Since the surprise Trash Talk/Torche/Converge show was cancelled a bunch of people came over to the house and we had a huge snowball fight and attacked a couple of Marta buses.

Later on me and Ryan were outside playing snowballs some more and I decided to throw one behind me when this big nig drove by in his truck. I missed, he slammed his brakes and reversed it. Ryan and I tried running inside to find the door to be locked. After banging a bunch they finally unlocked it and let us in. Then the guy drove off...only to come back five minutes later and come a knocking on the front door. It was locked and I tried to answer it but told the guy to hold on for a minute while I got the key. Then I walk down the hallway to find every one of those mother fuckers in the house hiding. Buncha babies. We're supposed to back each other up even if it is against some angry African. At this point it was fight or flight for me. I chose flight and eventually he drove off and left us alone. Whew.

We waited a few hours to come back outside and play some more. It was then that I broke a window to the house. I felt like such a douche. Sorry about that.

Foundation playing snowballs in the yard.

Then, on Tuesday I rode with Emalee to Athens to hang out with some good friends. Here is Sanford Stadium, where the bulldogs play. Go Dawgs.......sike.

Yes it is exactly what you think it is: a Chick-fil-a nugget tray and it was full before I sat down to it.

I finally got to play some foosball on Wednesday. No one was able to beat me. Someone with some skill please get in touch. Haha.


On a side note:
The Braves will play their first home game next month. Gettin' pretty stoked for this.
Buying a new guitar amp so now I will play with two heads. Next is a new bridge pickup and some more pedals.
Texas is the Reason rules.
I saw Step Brothers the other night and it was pretty fuckin funny.
Band practice tonight.
Playing with Propagandhi on Sunday...be there.

Current Playlist:
The A-Team
Alabama
Copeland
In The Red
'90s Rock Playlist
Mother of Mercy
Testament

(weird combination I know)

Until next time...
-Nome

No comments: