Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Entry Number One

This is the first entry to my blog. I created this so that I can let everyone know what's going on with Nome over the next month of tourage. I will probably keep up with this after I get home, but who knows? If you're expecting anything that will challenge your intellect, then you can go read someone else's blog. Nome will tell you how it is. Look forward to gaining valuable insight on hardcore, real life, dogs, food, and much much more.

Okay. Oh-kay. Here it is.

I'm leaving for tour on Monday. Well, technically we leave to go out of town on Tuesday, but the tour kickoff, which is also our record release, is on Monday in Atlanta. Here is where I will be for the next month:

Hopefully I will meet lots of new people who "will not change and are not faggots."

I am going to try and update this piece of crap on tour, but I won't have a computer so I'll update it whenever I get a chance. And you can expect some badass pictures, too.

To be honest, I'm a little nervous/anxious about leaving. I'm so excited to be leaving to hit the road soon, but I feel like it has come faster than I had expected. After tomorrow it will be Friday and then I work all weekend so my weekend will fly by. I'm itching to get some lake swimming in on Monday before the show. I hope my dogs remember who I am when I get back. I'll probably just take a picture of them with me and hold onto it like jailbirds do to pictures of their old maids. Speaking of dogs, Tomas, David, and myself just finished clipping Zeke's, Tomas's dog, hair. He looks a lot cooler now. I'm sure he feels cooler. I am picturing him right now drinking from an ice cold bowl of water and then chewing some of the ice before laying down for the night. He's a good shit.

What else? Hmm. Everything else is going smoothly in the life of Nome. I got a haircut yesterday from Barber Dave so I'm "looking pretty right" as some would say. The only thing I'm missing is a Silver chain and I'll be set for the summer of Ultimate macking. Just you wait and see. Iceman coast to coast.

I'm sure I could go on and on about more pointless shit, but I'm gonna rap this one up right here so that you don't spend too much of your day in front of the computer. I will be making an appearance tomorrow at the Shop where my other band, Dealbreaker, will be playing a set within the blink of an eye. Here is the flyer for that in case you actually care about that.











Well, it's been real and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. This is the end of Entry #01 and expect more to come soon.

1 comment:

Ignatius said...

ICEMAN COAST TO COAST! YESSIR! The tour sounds fucking awesome, good luck with all that man. You better keep this shit updated, I want to know of all your misadventures.